Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Magic July 20

July 20

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have all my freedoms.
Because among them are safety, freedom of speech and religion, freedom to choose own employment and education, freedom to own home, not in a war, not in a concentration camp, not a slave, etc etc.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for all of my health,
because I breathe, swallow, process nutrients, eliminate, talk, breathe, see, talk, hear, walk, do everything I want to do!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for having enough money to live a comfortable life.
Because granted, people in my life all have more. ALL. But the concept is “enough.” I don’t NEED more rooms… newer car… Must look honestly. Is ENOUGH.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the abilities I DO have to get mindfully into something. Which I think IS different from just ESCAPE.
Because I am able to mindfully practice piano. To mindfully read. Even ate breakfast mindfully this am. And can mindfully read too. And of course mindfully foot-foot walk, which I love most with J and miss very very much. Wait – grats – um – but am very grateful for all the times I had it, and that CAN do alone too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my dear birds.
Because they sing and chat all day, they are so cute, they bring more life and joy into this house, and I care for them. They are healthy, happy little joy bubbles. I love my birds!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for A’s friendship,
because I am totally myself with him, and he cares for me.
Ditto M
Ditto MA
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the book, The Magic
because it has been just what I’ve needed at this point in my life. It is helping me have hope, and have happiness in the day in the moment.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the 21 Day Fix program!
For getting me back in touch with my body.
For enabling me to have physical strength.
For enabling me to eat nutritiously in sensible amounts without suffering.
For being even kind of lighthearted and fun.
For giving me RESULTS!
I have FINALLY found the eating and exercise program that is JUST RIGHT for me!!!!!!
I didn’t take “before” pics and don’t care to. I’m not looking to work for them someday, or to endorse them for money or publically in any way. I am just a happy customer!
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for mindfulness,
because it started me on the journey to feeling ok inside myself.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for books
Because they help enable us to understand each other and ourselves.-


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Piano. So much piano. It helped me to keep going back to it. Not like 45 minutes or 1 ½ hours and done. But – going back and forth “constantly” all day!
2.      1 ½ inches lost on waist! Will know all inches and pounds tomorrow am. : )
3.      read my book some and again at night
4.      Talked with M, mother, and MA
5.      Chatted IM with A
6.      Exercised 1 session (30 minutes) plus 13 of another: )
7.      Birds flew freely so much!
8.      I breathed freely all day!
9.      I did not yell at A although was hurt. But REMEMBERED that I had promised him that I would never doubt his INTENT. And so I kept my temper and made my feelings known but nicely. Am glad, as all DID have an explanation…!
10.   Magic Rock practice
11.   Sleep
12.   Lists helpful
13.   Notes to self
14.   Good day. I got through it and was safe and sound and – really – the truth is – fine. In the big picture… !

No comments:

Post a Comment