Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Magic July 30


July 30

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the 100 Days of Happiness Challenge,
because I am finding something ~lighthearted~ most every day which is happy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the book The Magic,
because it has helped me so much and is helping me so much.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my happy amethyst nugget that looks so pretty and feels just right in my hand,
because I use it for my Magic Rock practice at night.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for good foods available to me,
because it makes this journey away from my binge eating disorder easier.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have water,
because it is necessary to life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for good doctors,
because I appreciate the help, and especially my ophthalmologist.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for summer.
Because I love seeing the greenery and the flowers.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for exercise!
Because I swear it is changing my life. I LOVE this physical strength feeling. I actually LOOK FORWARD to it each day. And I believe it is ENPOWERING me emotionally too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for helping my mother,
because of course it is good for her, but also, I won’t have such guilt.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my birds!
Because of all the other reasons, like they’re here and pretty and songful and happy and healthy and I have company in the house. But also – I am grateful that I have to care for them. It is good for me too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Book “How to Sit” by Thich Nhat Hanh came. I can use it – simply, short, sweet. And I can use it for the kiddies too!
2.      Was out a lot
3.      Went to mother’s when nurse was there. Good for me.
4.      Then to school and picked up French bag!
5.      Had nice long chat with secretary. I like her.
6.      Saw other teacher too and had nice though short chat.
7.      Went to supermarket and got few things
8.      And for mother
9.      Dropped off
10.   All works out well and it is easy to take it all for granted. But the thing is that I got everywhere safely,
11.    the weather was gorgeous
12.   I had enough money for everything…
13.   My workout out tops (like bras) came in the mail
14.   I ate cherries yesterday. Mmm.
15.   I almost didn’t get through my workout! I like the weights ones MUCH better than the planking and pilates and yoga ones. So yesterday’s was a yoga one. Hard for me! Plus it was late; I was tired; I had already had dinner and was full…. After about 13 (out of 30) minutes, I believed honestly I cannot do anymore today. So I tried to turn off the dvd. Couldn’t find it! During those seconds when I was determined to stop and trying to turn off the dvd, she switched to a different type. And I wound up staying and finishing! Yay!  The strength is so big and I do NOT want to lose it! I want to keep building it!

Thank you thank you thank you!

J.
1. Thank you, J, for helping my mother with pills
2. Thank you, J, for helping me yesterday about her pills
3. Thank you, J, for doing your best
4. Thank you, J, for releasing those crabs to their habitat that day in the rain with me!
5. Thank you, J, for the fact that w are not finished!
6. Thank you, J, for the many amazing orgasms
7. Thank you, J, for trusting me
8. Thank you, J, for all the jewelry gifts. All the time and thought (and money) you put into them!
9. Thank you, J, for trying to make our wedding perfect for ME.
10. And thank you, J, for trying to make our wedding night perfect for ME.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Thank you, Eyes, for the great report I had the other day. For responding so well to the good vitamins and good foods.
2.      Thank you, Breath, for being so strong and clear and pure and easy now
3.      Thank you, Upper Arms and Shoulders, for responding so well to exercise!
4.      Thank you, Legs, for 5 flights without a pause the other day!
5.      Thank you, Kidneys, for working. Kidneys disease has been hard on some old family members of mine and I am grateful for you, my Kidneys.
6.      Thank you, Ears. I get to hear birds, indoors and out, music, voices of people, laughter of children, water… so much.
7.      Thank you, Cholesterol for not being high.
8.      Thank you, Blood Pressure, for not being high.
9.      Thank you, Blood, for being healthy.
10.   Thank you, Skin, for being healthy.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment