Friday, July 11, 2014

The Magic July 11


July 11

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the ability to sleep,
because sleep is restorative and necessary and it is not something for which I have to struggle ever.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  ­­­­_______
"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect."
because it is how I try to live now most of the time and what a difference it makes!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the book The Magic,
because doing its practices, at least some each day is enhancing every single aspect of my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for getting a little closer to a colleague I really like, the day before yesterday,
because I always felt lesser than, but she likes me and we are equals. We ALL are equals!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have gotten closer to one of my favorite colleagues ever yesterday,
because it turns out we have a lot in common, and she likes me too. I have always wanted to be a little closer to her, but, it turns out that like me, she is just shy!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for every person and every experience in my life that has helped me love the feelings of moving my body,
because from gym class to cheerleading to a million walks, to tai chi to qugong, to when I used to do stretches AND 150 sit-ups a DAY before work, to THIS exercise program (21 Day Fix I love it), to K. negatively –criticizing me really : ( for not being more flexible… all of it has helped me to eventually come together – to be more whole body AND soul. And I am so very very grateful for this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for mindfulness coming up over and over and over again in these performing arts studies!
Because my decision is made: I will concentrate on it as my yearlong focus this coming school year and it will benefit everybody!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my morning practice, which is so much more positive now than it used to be,
because every incarnation of it has been important! And THIS time – is more lighthearted and fun! Each has had its beneficial place.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this day,
because (like all) it is filled with opportunities!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for it being the last day of the course,
because although it’s a GREAT course, I am TIRED lol.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Such nice greetings each way with the security people at the parking garage.
2.      Safety all the way coming, going, and in.
3.      Some extra walking built into the day.
4.      How mindfulness keeps getting mentioned in regards to the arts.
5.      Nightmares. Good reminder to keep eating cleanly ‘cause I didn’t last night and then had nightmares!
6.      Magic Rock practice I LOVE it! Takes seconds and is truly LIFE CHANGING I am not kidding!
7.      My ability to type so quickly yesterday (as always).
8.      Smelling so good with this particular soap and little tiny tiny amount of light perfume.
9.      The drive in and out so easy so easy! So pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment