Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear God

Father,
A. C. T. S.

I adore only You.
I am sorry for fear and what it has taken from the life You've given me.
I thank you for life, breath, voice, legs, arms, hands, eyes, heart, water, flowers, doggie, trees, friends, parents, so much. Thank you for my marriage not being ended fully.
Father, my relationship with J had many beautiful components. And I served others better with his help, as did he. It also had unhealthy components due to each of our own problems. We are each working on ourselves. Very hard.
Father, I'm not sure what to do. I don't think I am supposed to bargain with You. Yet a sacrifice might show faith and intent. I will not eat after dinner (sane, healthy, normal dinner) tonight. It is the biggest sacrifice I can make. Hard, Scary. I offer it to you as an offering.
Father, please heal me. Please heal J. Please heal our marriage.
I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment