Friday, July 8, 2011

What? Not Feeling Lonely? Me????!!!!

I had to stop my morning work with the feelings-magnets to jot this down.
I came to the choice to put lonely or not, and -
it just didn't fit.
I am sitting here alone. And
not.
feeling.
lonely.
!

This is a little miracle, and I will take it! I'm very grateful for it.
I know for sure I will be lonely again - a lot - I know it is not gone forever - but to not feel it - even once -
ohhhhh I'm grateful.

I'm trying to think of what's going on and why, and list it here for possible future reference. Let's see:

I was at a great CoDA meeting last night; I have plans with a friend (and doggie) later today; I slept a little late cause I needed it and Sponsor said I could call later; I practiced piano in 3 sessions adding up to 2 hours and 40 minutes yesterday; I did a lot of service last night and therefore was out for 4 hours instead of one - felt tired and a bit resentful but this morning appreciated the doing; I exercise every day now; I have flowers; I have a plan to clean tomorrow and I'll like when that's done; my car is cleaner; and - I do this important work for about 2 1/2 hours every single day no matter what, for months now; and I ate veggies yesterday. I might go to the churchy thing tomorrow with Mar. And - I'm not all alone here in cyberspace.

1 comment:

  1. You're NOT alone in cyberspace.

    And here's another potential reason you feel so good this morning: your hard work is paying off, pure and simple!

    xo
    E.

    ReplyDelete