Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Resentment Today

My mother's fucking stubborness. Oy.

She refuses to consider my friend coming with us for lunch with her and her friend.
I am very shy and will have trouble with just the 3 of us because although my mother doesn't know this whole situation, it is the first time without John.

So, I'm not looking forward to this lunch, to say the least.

But at least it is an excuse to clean out my car.
And straight from there, I will drop them off and go to the gym. With O. And work it off.
And then I will walk doggie in park,
and practice piano!
and go to meeting maybe
and have dinner
and go to bed

And I will be all right.
Right?

***And this is the EXACT kind of thing that I *would have * gotten through by venting to J, and the big lesson here for future is NOT TO. I would give "anything" for him to be here now and I would NOT vent to him to get through things. I would my marriage first. Well, second to my program:)

No comments:

Post a Comment