Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yay - new ones!

I am *so* happy with my flowers.
We're talking about a teeny tiny amount, (3 of those black plastic rectangle with 8 little tiny plantings in each) but we spread them out nicely and I now have
happy looking little flowers on both sides of the front for about 3 feet
and 2 spots of happy looking little flowers in the back
And they are bringing me great joy!

And -
it's like I'm *finally* starting to make my little tiny house a home. It feels kind of cottagy now with the throw pillows and the wood floors and the flowers outside and me and the little dog and the piano.

And -
I've begun to have *fun* with friends.
Not just serious talks, or doing things I think girlfriends are supposed to do and just going along but not enjoying, but fun!
Fun with O,
and with MA,
and with M.
Girlfriends.
Good.
Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Fun. A good reminder to myself to do that a lot more. I think I have forgotten how.

    ReplyDelete