Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please God

Please God,
I am not threatening to hurt myself, and I won't. But I don't want to live.
I feel like I cannot do this.
Even with all my gratitudes - with the birds singing and my music, and my flowers, with the tremendous gift of health...I just don't want to live.
I feel like I don't have what it takes.
I don't want to suffer and die, but I feel that I don't have what it takes to live.
Nothing to look forward to. Not the strength to do what I need to do each day.
A little touch of relief talking to Sponsor just now and talking to You when I first woke up and again now here.
But it feels like it's not worth it. Like I didn't ask to be born and I wish I hadn't been.
Please help me, God. If it's true that you created me, there must be some reason.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment