Sunday, July 31, 2011

Special Thank You to Commenters

I am so grateful to *you.*
I am so lonely in the mornings, waking up depressed, some days moreso than others.

Then you pop up, and I am not alone in cyberspace.

Thank you so much for being there.

I believe I am a child of God, as are you. We have our talents, our gifts, our strengths, our lives. I believe we are meant to use, share, and enjoy them. Doing this work is helping me do so. *You* are so dear to me. So important. You are on my daily prayer list, truly. (I don't put it here because I keep it private on Microsoft Word).

May you have health, fulfillment, and fun!

Thank you!

And Birdie - eating well since you moved - I am so happy for you!

Thank you each who reads, each who sometimes comments. You are friends in my heart. And you are helping someone who helps others (students). So there is a perduring quality to your goodness.

Love to you, dear ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment