Friday, July 1, 2011

Journal - My New Body Plan

So I did it.
I got on the scale here. Had lost and then re-gained 5 pounds.
I "confess" here also, that I broke my veganism. 5 times. On purpose.
I *am * a compulsive overeater.

Wednesday I got myself to the gym, ready to meet a someone-who-shows-me-how and to workout.
We made an appointment, which it turns out was needed, for the next day.

But the next day, yesterday, I wimped out and came home and binged. Yup, including non-vegan. But I called and re-scheduled for today.

And I went!

And met a wonderful beautiful trainer who talked with me and another woman for a long time. We had very different needs and goals, and he set us up differently. I'm glad for that!

And he, in his amazing beautiful body shape, talked about water and nutrition - he is studying to be a nutritionist. And urged us to take notes, which I did.

So I am to start with cardio only.
And then at some point add machines for weights.

So today I started at Level 1 on the bike,
did 3 miles at 70 + RPMs
and it took me 17.65 minutes.

And it feels great that I did that.

I have prayed to God for abstinence today. And I will be on *a* healthy food plan for THIS ONE DAY.

Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. Food is on of my vices. I know it and can't seem to break the habit. We used to have an Overeaters Anonymous in my city but not anymore. I have looked into Weight Watchers but I am already living below the poverty line. I really wish there was a support group out there. I am overweight but fear that one day I will be obese.

    ReplyDelete