Monday, October 22, 2012

ANOTHER Hundred Gratitudes today!

I am grateful: 1. Safe ride to work today 2. Safe ride home 3. I spent a lot of money at Trader Joe’s and the health food store, but I am so grateful that I had it to spend on such good things. 4. I’m grateful that I bought no junk 5. And that I got lots of canned organic beans of different kinds. Including pinto 6. And adzuki 7. And garbanzo 8. And great northern 9. And canned organic corn 10. And lot of organic frozen vegetables. Including broccoli 11. And spinach 12. And green beans 13. And organic whole wheat pasta – 3 bags 14. And whole grain pasta - Ezekia 15. And organic sauce – 1 jar. Nice 16. And meat analogs. Including Gardein chic scallopini 17. And burgers 18. And Boca burgers 19. And Yves vegan salami 20. And Yves vegan ham, which I just tasted for the first time ever, at L’s yesterday 21. And 2 vegan frozen pizzas 22. And TJ’s meatless meatballs 23. And organic red chard 24. And organic celery 25. And organic potatoes 26. And organic apples 27. And organic frozen strawberries 28. And organic blueberries 29. And non-GMO soy yogurts 30. And organic vanilla almond milk 31. And two things for L’s drawer, oth organic 32. And organic spelt whole grain bread 33. And organic flax cereal 34. And organic steel cut oats 35. And organic polenta 36. And Daiya cheese – two kinds! 37. And organic no-stir creamy peanut butter – 2 jars! 38. And 8 rolls of toilet tissue 39. And organic canned green beans 40. And really nice frozen Indian things – 2 of them – I don’t remember if they’re organic 41. And organic olive oil 42. And organic canola oil 43. And whole grain English muffins 44. And whole grain other bread thing – little things 45. And I checked everything boxed for fiber. 46. And for sodium 47. And for protein 48. And organic popcorn kernels. Which can be cooked in microwave in brown paper bag like lunch bag, or in a little oil in a pot 49. And light coconut milk 50. And stuff to put on oatmeal. Including organic dried prunes 51. And organic raisins 52. And organic dried apple slices 53. And organic coconut 54. And I bought Earth Balance 55. And whole wheat Arborio rice 56. And organic quinoa 57. And organic brown rice 58. And organic oranges – 2 of them 59. And organic lettuces 60. And organic coffee. Wow. 61. And I have bulgur in the house 62. And lentils 63. And dal 64. And split peas (all dried) 65. And other beans 66. And canned soups 67. And boxed soups 68. And canned chili 69. And so much stuff in the fridge that I cooked, too. Including chili 70. And pasta veggie protein dish 71. And veggie protein bake 72. And a frozen banana 73. And broth 74. And I have two boxes of organic vegan “chicken” broth 75. Wow – I now have a house FULL OF HEALTHY FOOD! And it will last a while, too! 76. And I have lots of water 77. And even organic limes! 78. And organic turnips. Wow. 79. I’m sitting here having a nice glass of cheap(!) but tasty Merlot. 80. M’s call 81. And that I offered her that help 82. And actually, it also works out better that she didn’t accept it anyway. 83. L’s call 84. My mother should be going home Wednesday! It means 5 tons of work for me – in one day – when I’m working (!) – but I’m so happy for her! 85. I believe I shall sleep tonight 86. And I’m reading that RealAge book, 87. On my Nook! 88. and loving it 89. My eyeglasses 90. And sunglasses 91. And reading/piano glasses 92. MAYBE will be able to play in concert in January. Maybe. We’ll see. 93. Clean clothes for tomorrow 94. A great ½ hour walk at lunchtime today! 95. Overhearing two colleagues talking about their classes at their gym, in a most favorable way. 96. And finding out about it, and now *I’m * deciding whether I want to join that one too 97. My pink water bottle 98. Claritin 99. Yogi teas 100. Bergamot tea. I’m about to have a cup right now. My gosh, I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment