Sunday, October 21, 2012

My One Hundred Gratitudes Today

I am grateful: 1. I am grateful that L. is treating me like a girlfriend this weekend. 2. And that he did come to the John Grey talk. 3. And that John Grey was so wonderful. 4. MUCH more personable and FUNNY than I’d thought he’d be 5. And good information 6. And L. is SO open to LEARNING –how to be the best boyfriend to me! 7. And is already making the changes. 8. And asked me today – what is good and how to do more of it for me 9. Yesterday, that woman, singing at the ferry. Her voice was so beautiful. 10. Singing that gorgeous song, What a Wonderful World 11. And L right away bought me the disc. 12. My mother is in the nursing home rehab right now. 13. And I shall go and see her later today 14. Hugs 15. Kisses 16. The funny folk music we’re listening to now. By riscilla Herdman, Anne Hills, and Cindy Mangsen “At the Turning of the Year” 17. And it’s pretty 18. With nice harmonies 19. And funny! The Druggist is funny 20. Safe trips on subways last night 21. The Health Expo 22. That he paid for everything 23. That we’ve ALL had colds etc. So next time I have one, maybe I’ll remember this. 24. The drink we had this morning. Wow. 25. Whole foods 26. And Whole Foods (store). Expensive. But I’ve had a couple of very good experiences there. 27. That I thanked that woman last night. 28. My cell phone 29. L. made me coffee this morning 30. That I’m sitting at his d.r. table right now. 31. That maybe I’ll eat less wheat now. 32. The Buddha necklace I was able to buy yesterday. 33. And the very nice woman who made it. 34. And I finally got a VitaMix! What fortune! 35. And a great organic health mix food. With 14 servings in it. 36. I am being treated like some sort of princess this weekend. Or goddess. Or loved one. 37. L’s v-shape. Ummm. 38. That I slept last night. 39. In his bed. 40. That I finally. Finally. FINALLY. Paid the bills Friday. 41. M’s loving phone call yesterday. 42. And MA’s too. 43. And O’s texts. 44. Friends. Ah, friends. 45. Including EJ 46. And JJ 47. And Birdie 48. Maha and her wisdom 49. Maddy and hers 50. The large peace plant I’m looking at right now 51. And the sweet care l. takes of it 52. That we went to Film Forum last night 53. And saw the French movie. The truth is that I liked the short much better Heureusse Anniversairre. But I’m glad we went anyway. 54. And that I got here safely. 55. And in such a short time! 56. A VERY pleasant trip! 57. Beautiful weather these days. 58. The great book about sex I bought. 59. And the RealAge site 60. And test 61. And book I’m reading. 62. That I can and DO read more than one book at a time. I love that I do that! 63. And that I CAN read. I remember when I couldn’t because I was too young and didn’t know how. 64. And I remember when I couldn’t, emotionally. Am SO glad that’s not happening now, despite some stupid fears and things (and ALL fears are stupid). 65. My hands 66. L. upstairs making a copy of the disc for me right now. 67. Today’s Language of Letting Go. How timely is that? 68. That I CAN enjoy some things. 69. So many things in fact. Like books 70. And my Nook 71. And typing 72. And kissing 73. And making love 74. And hugging 75. And laughing 76. And my girlfriends 77. And good, fresh food 78. And moving forward 79. And piano 80. And coloring. Yes, coloring : ) 81. And doing the blog 82. And meditating 83. That I DID meditate yesterday. 84. That I feel SO GOOD after that drink this morning! 85. My breakfast today, before that. 86. L. steamed some fresh organic broccoli for exactly 90 seconds – he has worked this out according to the color and opening of the florets… 87. And we put on some organic dressing – just a little 88. And had Ezekial bread with it. Yum. And healthy. Followed by that Vitamix drink, wow. What a healthy and filling and energy-producing and delicious breakfast! 89. That J. is still helping my mother so much! 90. And me, about my mother. So much. 91. And offered – although I’ll not take him up on it, to help me today with bills. 92. And calls me. God bless J. 93. And that I can honestly feel, “God bless J.” 94. His emotional intelligence, and all that it has taught me. 95. The nutritional analysis I had done yesterday. 96. And L. too. 97. And it DID teach us some good and very useful things. 98. The online daily readings. I don’t have my little meditation books with me, so I am using them. And they’re so good! 99. Gary Null 100. This laptop. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment