Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Better. Still a bit chest-nervous about both my mother's welfare, and the inheritance possible total loss. Okay in all the biggest senses. Grateful. And grateful that I AM grateful. I'm okay. Not great (because of my own head) and not bad. But I'm okay. I think it is because; I am doing the daily gratitudes. i am doing my daily spiritual work. I did the laundry, a load of dishes, and took out that recycling. And I am breathing so well. Maybe because of the fresh organic foods and the walks. Thank God. Thank God. I remember when I struggled for breath. And I did the "next right thing" all day yesterday. And I sleep. I slept. Next time: Keep it up! 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I have never given up! 2. I smile a lot. Maybe could be more, but a lot more than I used to! 3. I am patient with people. (Maybe to much so, but still). 4. I am able to ENJOY time. 5. I am pretty (enough lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment