Sunday, October 21, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Hopeful. Refreshed. Good as long as I stay in the moment. I think it is because: I am staying spiritually fit daily now. I had such a healthy breakfast. I did not overeat yesterday. I got that monkey off my back of the not-having-paid the bills by JUST PAYING THEM! L. has been so nice to me this weekend. And I had myself in shape to expect it and be treated that way by the time I got here! Next time: Keep it all up! Don't wait on the bills! Get ANOTHER phobic-avoiding thing done. Like the heat in the house. And the front repairs. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am open-minded 2. I keep improving 3. I AM able to shut off problems about which I can't do anything until (tomorrow morning or next whatever) and enjoy; often I am able to do that. 4. I take so quickly to meditation. Thank God. And help others with it too. 5. I am a fast thinker and typer. 6. I can think on my feet, like in the classroom, when you never know what you're going to hear next...

No comments:

Post a Comment