Monday, October 29, 2012

Too Sick to Write

Started - or maybe finished For Today started grats can't type anymore more tomorrow 1. I am so grateful for the site: http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/pool/affirmation-cards.htm#.UH_qgxhgPow And that it seems that I get to exactly what I need very day! 2. It is now Monday. School is closed, of course. As every school is supposed to be in Jersey, and in NYC and all around me. I am grateful that they are closed. (And all parks, government offices, transportation services…) 3. I am grateful for my life. 4. And that J did not say any terrible things last night. 5. And that I have this day for rest. I do hope to have power. 6. Grateful for St. Even though worry I’m too crazy for her. But I shouldn’t. Because she does love me. 7. Grateful that I returned all those phone calls yesterday. Though next time thing won’t. Too much pressure. 8. But grateful also, that they came. 9. I am grateful that M roasted the pumpkin seeds 10. And gave me some. 11. And I gave some to L. 12. And to J. 13. And that I have a home. 14. And that I know enough not to use the fireplace in this windy storm. 15. And that J reminded me 16. And brought me a better flashlight. 17. And lots of batteries. 18. And looked for that radio. Although we can’t find it. 19. I’m grateful for ginger. I don’t have any, but I do have ginger tea. And will have some when can hold it down. 20. Grateful that realized should be putting the coffee in glass containers, not letting it sit in the pot. Could corrode. 21. Grateful that don’t need to take any today. 22. And for L, that he napped yesterday. 23. Grateful that my eating disorder at least brought me to the programs and their readings… 24. And the people who helped me 25. And whom I helped a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Love the affirmation site!

    Enjoy your day off and feel better.

    ReplyDelete