Monday, October 22, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel - because: Rushed. Lazy. Want to sit around Happy. Because if I had the time off, I would really fall into the laziness. Grateful. SO GRATEFUL that I am happy to be alive and am basically ok now. Oh my gosh, this blogging has really helped/is really helping me! Next time: Keep eating these great food. And losing weight. And reading. And sleeping. And watching what I ingest including tv and radio and CDs and reading. Continue reading and trying to live the Five Mindfulness Trainings. Meditating. Doing my daily spiritual work. Including meditation. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I try to be positive. 2. To myself but also to others. 3. I am open-minded 4. I am honest with myself. 5. I am able to have fun, alone and with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment