Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Kind of proud of myself. Kind of overwhelmed. Not too fearful, but a little. Very grateful. Somewhat capable. I think it is because: Proud that I am doing so many things I should be doing. My students are happy and learning. I am doing my spiritual work daily. Overwhelmed because I need to do some of the things around here that I have been putting off. Out of fear. And I found out just last night(!) that my mother is to be released tomorrow - I have a million things to do plus I'm working and there is literally no time to get them done for her release! Not too fearful but a little - I am a little fearful, but believing that fear is at the root of all that is wrong, I work on that and am not nearly as fearful as I used to be. Very grateful. Love, food, water, job, so much. Somewhat capable. At the very worst, I will get done the minimal that must get done this day. And I paid all those bills. And have a better system now. And - I just stopped my spiritual work and went down and put out all the garbage - including last week's, which was still in the driveway! And - I've been walking more. Next time: Do the above! 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I care about the children. 2. I am a good friend. So my friends say. 3. I am smart. 4. I do what HAS to be done. 5. I am able to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment