Friday, October 19, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Scared of all I have to do and how late I am on it and it's important stuff like bills! Relieved that I'm okay. Worried about my mother. Worried about my wanting to go to the thing tomorrow and if she comes home how that will affect it: ( Grateful - so grateful for my health and time and hope! Because: So many things in flux - J, divorce money, mother, L, house, money, self, weight, growth, job stuff, friends, ... Next time I'll do differently: Keep doing the daily spiritual and exercise and meditation stuff. Come OUT of self more. Cannot recover here alone (like JJ's wonderful and very helpful Comment yesterday) 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I have strong faith 2. I am good at being there for others 3. I am a good 2nd – like follower but close to leader 4. I have a way with words 5. I have a way with emotions 6. I have a sense of humor 7. I brighten people up 8. I am good at comforting others 9. I have an ability to make something good out of barely nothing at all 10. I see the best in people 11. I am on my way to finding balance. Wow. Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment