Monday, October 29, 2012

Journal

I am cramping up. Stomach. Since about 3 am. Now (6:19) have been throwing up. Can't even hold down Pepto Bismal. Uh oh. J. was here for a long visit last night. And I feel that this is not entirely unrelated. Plus this storm... All Nerve-wracking. But will be fine. Just sorry about all this. Plus, I think I ate badly last night. Not junk. Just TOO MUCH fiber and some bad choices in quality and quantity. I do so much better when only real whole foods in moderate amounts. Hope YOU are safe, wherever you are. I am in the Hurricane Sandy path, but not near water. In case lose power, which is very likely, I have foods, flashflights, a couple of little candles and matches, water, and my laptop and school laptop (both only for Microsoft Word thought) and iPod, iPhone and Nook all charged. I have prayer and meditation, and hopefully sleep. And hopefully I won't stay sick. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment