Thursday, October 25, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Sick in my stomach Grateful that that's all. Nervous. Very very thankful that L called back last night. And was so lovely with me this am. Scared that he's getting sick of me. And that that's because I'm a boring lackluster yet emotionally overwhelming person. Determined not to give up. I think it is because: Hm. Didn't exercise yesterday. (Rain). Ate a little too much? Still not registering the positives about me, so am so vulnerable to rejection feelings. Next time I will do differently: START REGISTERING. My dr. is ADAMANT about this! Even if I have to ask close friends to tell me what's good about me...what they love about me... 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am pure of motive 2. I am there for my friends 3. I am intelligent 4. I do work. 5. I apparently have nice skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment