Friday, October 26, 2012

Feeings Work

I feel: A little bit nervous. Very grateful. Excited about weekend. Okay in the big ways. I think it is because: I am a little bit nervous about being so tired, my stressors - mother J, L, work, working on losing weight - and it all comes fown to what's inside ME: my own insecurities. Excited that have fun-sounding plans for parts of the weekend. Know that I am alive, healthy, homed and jobbed... Next time I will do differently: Still more veggies and fewer carbs. More even sleep than the last two nights. - As in, take care of my physical needs DESPITE my emotional ones. Don't put physical needs to the whims of emotional feelings. 5 - or Some - As Many As I Can Think of Today - Good Things about Me: 1. I am pure of intent. 2. I work hard t do the right thing. 3. I have integrity! Yay. 4. I appreciate beauty. 5. I am taking better care of myself. 6. I make a good impression at work. Like for people touring the building... 7. I am friendly. 8. I teach the children. 9. I try to keep them from stressing. 10. I can play piano. 11. I can sing well enough 12. I am losing weight. 13. I am pretty enough. 14. I have good skin. 15. I have good hair. 16. I am beginning to register things more. 17. I have gorgeous breasts. 18. I have nice feet. 19. I am shapely, with a small waist. 20. I try. 21. I am funny. 22. I am kind. 23. I have compassion. 24. I know how to relax. 25. I am physically affectionate. Yay, 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment