Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Afternoon CoDA Work Today

I am resentful against Da
for being selfish and admitting she is crabby and that people don't like her
admitting some of her nastiness but then not understanding why people don't like her
often refusing to be helpful with others, but frequently wanting, requesting, and taking help from others
being hard to work with sometimes because although she doesn't so much think of others, she certainly stands up for herself when she thinks anyone else has to change their behavior toward her!
grrrr

But
I learned today that she is having real memory problems
So I'm thinking, maybe she's afraid, and *that's* making her worse than usual plus ultra-sensitive
May I continue to show compassion toward her.

Thank you for relieving me of this resentment, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment