Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gratitudes

I am grateful:

1. Great OA stuff this weekend
2. Called K
3. Had dinner with her
4. We got to talk about God
5. We got to talk about program
6. We got to laugh
7. We got to share
8. I am grateful that she is my friend.
9. Although I didn’t get quite enough sleep last night, I got a pretty good amount. And I am grateful for that.
10. Again, water. Someone who just came back from Ethiopia was sharing about the people who get their “drinking water” from the ditch in which the cows deficate. So many people on this planet are dying from lack of water. Dying form diarrhea because of drinking that kind of water. So, even though it’s a repeat, I am every grateful for water. Drinking water. Not to even get into water for washing self, dishes and clothes; and water for swimming.
11. Hope
12. J. J and I getting along right now
13. The love thread for me on the vb the other day: )
14. That I’ve prayed tonight.
15. And had a comment from dear Birdie!
16. And left her one too.
17. And an e-mail.
18. That I left Md a nice e-mail.
19. And she responded.
20. That I saw MA today.
21. And read at her house while she went shopping
22. And ate my very healthy lunch
23. And then read with her
24. And even discussed the book together a little
25. And will probably finish it on time after all.
26. The book itself (The Kitchen House)
27. That I spoke with O for a moment
28. That I have had enough food and healthy food for this day
29. That I am sitting and doing this at the place before my CoDA meeting right now. Don’t know when I’ll get to put it from Word document to blog, but that’s what I’m doing.
30. That I got to 50 today and my thumb is fine today.
31. That I’m about to lead the meeting.
32. That I’ll see my mother Tuesday
33. Novena to St. Jude taking place right now.
34. Steve Jobs’ creativity and contributions.

3 comments:

  1. xo. Enjoy your meeting. And thank you for your lists.
    Love, Peace & Harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend. Glad to 'hear' a bit more pep in your step. xoxo

    ReplyDelete