Thursday, October 27, 2011

Morning CoDA Work Today

I woke up and I feel:

Envious, regretful, estranged, tired
AND
defeated, powerless
AND
Grateful, blessed, sacred, supported, optimistic, recharged, alive

I think it is because:
I've been doing more CoDA work. And I've been not eating at night after dinner. And I've been praying more, and praying the Third Step Prayer too.
And exercising my compassion.

Next time I'll do differently:
Well, for now, more of the same.
And maybe one more OA meeting a week?

Last night's CoDA work that I didn't do:
5 good things about me:
1. I'm compassionate
2. I'm a good friend to my friends
3. I keep confidences
4. I'm smart
5. I don't give up

And celebrate them:
Yay me! Thank you, God.
And I'm proud if myself!
~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment