Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear God

Okay Dear God,

Before I keep going other places, I should come today here, to you.

Thank you for last night with St. at tea
and yesterday afternoon with mother
and last night doggie sleeping here with me

Thank you that after a short time this morning, I don't feel AS bad.

Thank you for fall clothes and shoes and the friend (O) with whom I went shopping for them.

Please keep me eating well this one day.
I CANNOT do it on my own.

Thank you for the books I got yesterday, and the magazine, and that I didn't pay because of the gift card.

Thank you that J was nice last night, and was caring.

Please help me to get more straightened up here today, and my laundry done! Thank you!

This week, Father, I have meetings, visiting mother daily - at home, thank You! - and must get to the gym twice. Will you help me to do all of that after work? And to be especially good to the students? Thank you.

I know, Father, that without you, I can do nothing. I think I finally get that.
I come to you for help to be the person you would have me be.
Oh - and thank you that I practiced a little piano yesterday. I will keep doing my physical therapy as every day, and won't OVERtype like the day with all the work and the 100 grats. Please continue to help my hand.

Thank you also for helping me and O find that doctor my principal needs. Yay!

I know this is not "in order" but I know you will understand.
I put my prayers to you here, Lord, with full heart.
And love.

And I ask you, please help J., and please reconcile us in your time. I know I must grow first, and so must he. Please help us as only you can.

May I have a good day, may my mother have a good day, may J have a good day, may anyone who sees this have a good day, and may my dear little doggie have a good day.

Thank you for this day, Father.
I say all of this through Jesus Christ, who gave his life for our salvation.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment