Thursday, October 13, 2011

OK. This Has to Be It

It is fucking October 13 of misery. Damn it all.
Okay, that's just how I feel.
But I need to *do* something more.
So:
through July 13 - that is 9 months (like gestation - hmmm)
I will try to:
*be gentle with myself but not lazy
*eat carefully (not promising to be perfect)
*exercise 3 times a week - even if just a walk or bicycle at gym
*do something I enjoy every single day
*get the recycling out more regularly (again, not promising self perfection, just progress)
*get to 2 meetings a week, maybe 1 CoDA and 1 OA, or more
*look good every day (unless sick)
*be a bit neater around here
*smile every day a bunch
*read something that will help my growth at least 3x a week
*pray every single day
*meditate at least 3x a week
*continue to read the Five Mindfulness Trainings, aloud, with someone else, at least once every 3 months
*continue to be good to J, but also continue to realize he does deserve his happiness and freedom, and try to not intrude
*HAVE HOPE FOR MY FUTURE
*little by little, fix my sleeping arrangements (bed broken and a mess and bedroom messy right now)
*spend less

If anyone is reading this, please give me ideas on what else I should be doing?
Thank you,
The Desperate One

No comments:

Post a Comment