Monday, October 31, 2011

CoDA Work This Morning

Thank you God, for the day.

I woke up and showered and talked with M and had breakfast and coffee and I feel:
scared
lonely
cared for
anxious about driving on the ice
worried about tonight
very tired - didn't sleep much at all
depressed and despairing over J
AND
blessed and cared for and closer to God

I think it is because:
this reminds me of that awful night a year ago May when I was here
but at least I have a friend who invited me here
and my followers icons are back
and I can get online
but I have to go to the bathroom and can't

I acted out codependently:
I don't think I did, so much yesterday. Just thoughts and feelings and dreams.

I think I'll do differently next time:
De-clutter/straighten my house so that that's not hanging over my head too

No comments:

Post a Comment