Monday, October 3, 2011

Holy Fuck

Now he's talking about,
"If we're not gonna be together, we have to talk about changing your retirement stuff."
What?!
You think after I've worked my butt off all these years while you sat around watching cartoons, that I owe you my retirement money?
And where's this great friendship-you-love-me-so-much you talk about but haven't seen me once since that day, a month and a half ago.

I need to get to paying my own bills, because methinks he's using the money I earn without mentioning it, and cannot be trusted.

And now he doesn't want the dog on his days, as of late last night! - because it's inconvenient...
so it's ok if she's stays alone here and throws up from upset and is miserable because she's alone - and I come home to puke.
What the fuck?

Oh, I wanted this to be kind and fair.
Apparently he is not.
Damn!

Heartbroken.

1 comment: