Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear God

Dear God,

My stomach feels like it has fallen out of my body. Every morning to some extent.
I put my hope in You, for a future for myself.
Please help me today, to not overeat, to be good to the children, to see my mother, to get something out of my therapy session, to get enough sleep, to feel better than this.
Please help J. Yes, I mean that. Help him for him.
Also, bring him to you.
Also, please bring him to me.

God, please help me.
And help me to live in a state of gratitude.

Thank you for:

-enough money to live
-my job
-my brain
-my legs
-interesting dreams
-friends
-that M. got what she needed and wanted for so long
-a home
-my mother
-that I was so cheerful for my class yesterday
-everyone who helps each other
-my sponsor
-Your help

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment