Friday, October 21, 2011

Dear God

Adoration
Contrition
Supplication
Thanksgiving
ACTS

Dear God,
I give You praise. Thank you for creating us and this beautiful earth.
May we all, including me, take better care of it and of each other.

I am sorry for every mean word I've ever said, and for every act of selfishness that has ever made me not honor our planet. For example over-eating, which uses resources...

I ask you, God, please heal me. I am so grateful for the relief of some fears I used to have! Please continue this work with me, and I will continue to do my part.
And please, be with J so he gets to know you and feels good about himself.
And please, Father, heal our marriage. Only you can do it. We cannot do it without You. I cannot do anything without You.

Thank you, Father, for the growth you are helping me with.
For water.
For friends.
For the ability to do my work well.
For shelter for the coming winter.
For my body, my soul, and my brain.
And for the humility I've begun to have.
Thank you in advance for answering my prayers.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment