Monday, October 10, 2011

Journal/Gratitudes/Dear God

I don't feel like writing right now.
But I must do some gratitudes.

I am grateful:
*My mother, her friend and I had a nice time together yesterday.
*Doggie and my friend and I had a beautiful time in the park yesterday - weather, ducks, children, doggies, lake, walking, just lovely.
*That I don't really have to go out and do much of anything I don't want to do today.
*That my laundry is in right now. Right here inside. Don't even have to go outside to do it. That is lucky.
*That doggie is on couch with me right now.
*That I cooked soup and 2 casseroles this weekend, so I have healthy food for all week.
*That I might even bring a little to J when I drop off doggie.
*That maybe O will come with me to see mother today.
*That I am breathing. Made it through my attack the other morning: first one here alone. Didn't need inhaler, and breathing.
So much to be grateful for.

Dear God,
Thank you that I am more pure and good than ever. That I am losing weight. That I listen better and am not as defensive and afraid as I used to be.
Please continue helping me to grow.
Please continue helping J to find happiness.
Please reunite us one day.

Thank you that every day now I look good (clothes and hair and makeup and shoe good anyway). If only I'd done it sooner. But as Thich Nhat Hahn says, "Life is only available in the present moment."

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment