Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some Gratitudes for Today

I am grateful. If I could type more I would type more gratitudes. But I will at least put these here:

*Time with my CoDA sponsor/friend last night.
*Broccoli rabe
*My ridiculously-cheap-because-they-were-the-last-pair-in-the-store Italian designer shoes
*And - comfy sneakers for the park
*That I am losing weight
*That my two sponsors, OA and CoDA, are healthy (healthy enough - and enjoying life)
*Windows ajar and fresh air coming in through the trees
*Hope
*Sales at the supermarket
*Friends, irl and online
*The Smart Board in my classroom
*The course I'm taking to learn how to use it better
*That I got to read my Buddhist Five Mindfulness Training aloud today (which is a condition of staying in Thich Nhat Hahn's Order of Interbeing)
*That I got to read it with J.
*That I'm going to cook 2 good things right now
*That I can see MA or St later
*That I can see M Monday - I'm not only not gonna be alone and lonely all weekend; it will be a challenge fitting in my cleaning! Maybe Mon. I won't go - because doggie won't be invited, and I'd hate to leave her alone anyway:)
*God not deserting me

No comments:

Post a Comment