Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grats

As many as i can type

I am grateful:

1. Program event near me
2. Ride to it last night
3. Dinner out with others
4. Ride home
5. Sleep
6. Great speakers at the event
7. Breathing - coughing up stuff, but breathing
8. Remember pills and vitamins today
9. This is a day the Lord has given me
10. I can choose to be happy
11. Very nice chat with J yesterday
12. Will have doggie next weekend, yay!
13. Shrink and I better this past Wed. than the one before
14. Oceans
15. Fish
16. Whales
17. Dolphins
18. Coral
19. Seaweed
20. Oxygen
21. My access to beaches within short drives
22. My access to mountains within short drives
23. Being mostly appreciated at work
24. Much laughter with friends the last two days
25. Sparkpeople.com, a free way for me to track what I eat
26. The hardware on the bedroom furniture, which J changed for us
27. Rings
28. Comfy clothes for today
29. Hope about eating and weight loss
30. Hope about CoDA stuff
31. Scotch tape
32. Staplers
33. Scissors - all these things are conveniences
34. The brilliance of Steve Jobs
35. That more and more people I know are going vegan or sometimes vegan or almost vegan
36. Lambs
37. Sheep
38. People who understand that they do not need us to shear them - we have interbred them that way - and hunks of skin are ripped off etc etc.
39. So, people who are not holding onto old images of happy farms in backyards with happy animals...
40. People who don't exploit animals
41. Freedom, as I know people can see this differently than I do and we all have the freedom to look deeply in our own way
42. People who do look deeply, whatever they come up with
43. God. God's help for this planet.
44. Prayer
45. When tv does keep me company
46. That hopefully someday I won’t need it to.
47. Hugs
48. Smiles
49. Jackets
50. Sweaters
51. Sneakers
52. Socks.
53. Stones
54. Rivers
55. Thumb exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment