Friday, October 21, 2011

As Many Gratitudes As I Can Type Today

I am grateful:

*My mother is alive
*We are spending time together
*I have program opportunities this weekend
*My students are learning.
*I am almost tireless there for them.
*Many people love me.
*I love many people.
*I am not as fearful as I used to be.
*I am not the isolator I used to be.
*I often have hope for my future.
*I can have tea at work.
*My hand is working, may it continue to.
*I am getting a ride to where I'm going tonight.
*Peace everywhere there is peace.
*J and I are getting along nicely with each other.
*I will see doggie soon, I hope.
*Kindnesses I see at work.
*Many comfortable yet pretty shoes.
*Every time I hear the birds chirping.
*The people cleaned up the yard yesterday. That was nice to come home to.
*My hair looks nice.
*The great book I'm reading.
*I can breathe.
*I can speak.
*Three lovely e-mails this morning.
*Compassion everywhere there is compassion.
*That although I was tired, and she gets on my nerves, I spent time helping a co-worker last time. I'm really grateful that I was able to do that.
*Laughter
*Positive readings.
*My sponsors (OA and CoDA)
*My best girlfriend
*M's children, those darling angels
*Soon I will spend a little time there with them
*That their new nanny situation is working out!
*Our tech teacher at work. She is lovely. Helpful tech-wise but also a person of integrity and I appreciate her.
*That our superintendent of schools fights the good fight.
*That I, as we all, are able to deal with the large amount of stress there.
*That many parents bought books for our classroom!
*That for the first year ever, I didn't spend personal money buying still more books
*For deciding that today I will try to be happy.

As Lincoln said, "I can be as happy or unhappy today as I make up my mind to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment