Monday, October 24, 2011

CoDA Work Today

I have decided to share my CoDA work here.
So, morning work today:

October 24

I woke up and I feel:
Abandoned, deflated, upset, frightened, jealous, estranged, regretful, rejected, unhappy, anxious
AND
Okay
AND
Blessed grateful healthy activated sacred humble ready supported enough

I think this is because:
J feels he doesn’t love me
I am clueless about the future
I don’t like being so alone
BUT
The OA Convention was great and affirming
I spent time with K, which was great, and affirming (for us both)
And same with time with MA with was also great, and affirming (for us both)
And I feel okay with this to do, here, today. Wow.
Feel even like someone else here, depending on whom, COULD interfere with my little routines and spiritual work…
***Last night was the first time EVER that I felt like really putting myself first. My program(s). My recovery. My life on a mature, grown-up level.

What I would do differently next time:
Do this work daily. Do more thumb exercises and soaks if have to but really try to do all this work daily.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment