Sunday, October 2, 2011

And Now It Is Time to Thank You, God

I have:

*told my mom what time I'm visiting (told doggie too but don't think she understands:)

*done two loads of laundry - just about to take second one out - will have plenty for beyond one week (not towels and sheets but clothes) MAY even put in towels and sheets now...

*made soup (from that mix) - 2 nice portions

*made my veggie bake - 6 nice portions

*had healthy little breakfast

*played a bit with doggie

*practiced a little piano - a little - have to be careful with hand

*straightened up the kitchen

And now I will take a bath and read a magazine and then take doggie out for nice walk and to mother's.

***And I want to thank you, God, for helping me get that much done!
I knew I needed your help, I asked for it, you gave it.
Thank you so much.
Please continue sending your help throughout the rest of the day.

Thank you again, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment