Saturday, October 15, 2011

So. Here I Am.

I got showered and dressed nicely and cute hair and some makeup.
Took mother to bank and shopping and to another store with me too.
Took her home, came and put away my groceries.
Went for pedicure (last till next summer), wrote a check to pay a bill and got that out, and went to get my hair cut and colored because it was due. For once didn't wait until long overdue.
All good.

But now here I am. Just am.
Really really miss J and wish he'd spend some time with me even as a friend, which he'd said he wanted but never manages to.
Called 6 friends - no one available.

Doggie not even here.

Very lonely.

I guess I have to learn to be ok in this dark little place that needs work, by myself, on a Saturday night and many many others, without going crazy or overeating or getting so depressed...
I've always been able to enjoy my alone time, but that's *in the context of a relationship.* Like, SO is out and I'm nice and happy on my own, but I know he's coming back later...

I don't know how to do this!

Do you know how?

No comments:

Post a Comment