Saturday, October 1, 2011

Okay and It's PM Now and

I don't feel as bad.

Getting out is KEY too!

I met friend at bookstore, bought 3 books and a magazine and paid nothing because had last gift card,
picked up doggie,
saw J and told him I'm proud of him for all he's doing, which I am.

and before that, I took mother to bank and we went to lunch together. That was nice.

And today I also did two loads of dishes, and in am took shower, wore nice clothes, fixed hair, put on perfume, a little makeup, etc. and looked nice and wore new shoes and that felt good.

And talking to my sponsor was good too.
And another friend called twice. So I was invited to meet two different friends tonight!

Now I'm relaxing and will take cutie little doggie to bed for our sleep time and that'll be nice.

And I helped a friend in need, by phone and e-mail, and offered more.

MAINLY
I tried to concentrate on my OWN growth.
If I am physically as healthy as I can be,
and as attractive as I can be,
and using my intelligence
and my compassion
and my humor
and working my program
and trying to stay positive
and working hard
and fitting in fun time

I will be attractive!
To myself.
To a man. Whomever. Whenever.
To my friends.

Anyone listening, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment