Sunday, October 30, 2011

CoDA Work Tonight

I have not been able to get on computer all day.
So at this time I'll say, compared to this morning, when I was:
depressed, despondent, lonely, afraid, overwhelmed, freezing cold, hopeless,
I am now:
sad but hopeful
getting by
less terrified
a bit numb
not quite so alone

I think that is because:
I left the freezing, out-of-power, dark, lonely little house and spent time with a friend
And now I am at another friends house, where I can sleep and shower

And I'm not 100% sure about the J stuff
And I have been able a number of times in desperation and tears today, to turn to God

I acted out co-dependently:
when I *almost* called J to say can't we stay at a hotel together for these few days, just as friends

I will do differently next time:
Well, same really. Keep from doing that, and rely on my Higher Power and myself. And even friends. And program.
God help me.

5 good things about me and celebrate them:
1. I can read
2. I am still good to the students
3. And their parents
4. I can find things to be grateful for.
5. I am still told, a lot, that I am funny.
Good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment