Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear God

Thank you for EJ's comment.
And thank you for J's apologetic e-mail about being "grumpy" - though that does not mean I should now trust. Who knows what he's being convinced by that therapist and his own fear.
But thank you.

Thank you, Father, for my sponsor this morning.
And for my friend M at work.
And for innocent children.
And that I can walk and talk and think and see and hear.

I think, God, I just about give up.
I've fucked it all up.
You take over.
I can't.

Please help me and keep me safe. I will do my part trying to eat well and exercise some and sleep enough and take my medicines and read positive things and be nice to others and really do well at my job.
And pray.
That's the leg-work.
Please take over the rest.
I can't.

Thank you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment