Monday, October 3, 2011

To J if You Read These

I love you; I care about you; I care for you.
I will not "screw" you.
I need this place to vent, and I think of it kind of like therapy in terms of confidentiality. Please don't read it as long as I'm alive.

I work hard; I stay positive almost always for my friends; I would do the same for you if you were here, now that I'm growing so. And I help others. And I have some fun.

But sometimes I need to vent. Sometimes I need a place to share about my growth. Sometimes I need a place to dump.

This is my safe place.
Don't over-read into it if you've read any. And please don't read it at all. I'm asking you that with an open and honest heart.
I wouldn't listen in on your therapy session. Never did - never would. This would be like doing that.
I trust your integrity.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment