Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today's Reading - For Today

"How nature loves the incomplete. She knows If she drew a conclusion it would finish her." Christopher Fry There is never an end to change, to growth. I have seen selfish desires vanish, self-pity disappear; I have attained qualities that at one time seemed entirely out of reach. All are the products of growth, the ongoing rewards of struggle. I often think, in the midst of pain, "If I can just get through this, I will be fine." But no sooner do I get through it than another problem shows up, and the process begins again. How far can I go? Beyond my wildest imagination. the quality of my life has no limit. For today: Do I draw conclusions such as, "I am always like that" and "I can never learn that" Now that I am living one day at a time, I can take ALWAYS and NEVER out of my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment