Sunday, March 4, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I feel:

Lots of things,
but among and sort of overwhelming them,
overwhelmed about the work around here I have to do today.
And the talk with J in about half an hour.
And the having to do the shopping with mother later. Don't know why, just afraid of my emotions and don't want to. (WILL, of course!)
And somewhat safe in the hands of God.
And scared inside somehow.
And all mixed about the divorce.
And afraid that L wants so much more than I do. But do NOT want to "use" him or be unfair to him. But am enjoying. And AM being honest...
Confused
Grateful

Next time do differently:
More for self.
Kinder, gentler to self.
Meet own needs.
NOT put someone else's needs above mine!

5 good things about me
sensuous
great hair
beautiful feet
more well-spoken irl again
becoming gentler - yay

No comments:

Post a Comment