Monday, March 19, 2012

Grats

100 L.-Related Gratitudes, which I think I shall do this once, and a different way tomorrow, and that's nice.

I am so grateful:

1. That I have met Louis online
2. That we corresponded
3. That we met in person
4. Our wonderful first date at the museum
5. Me swooning against the wall from his touch
6. And his kisses. Oh, his kisses
7. Us in the rain, in that from-a-movie moment at my express bus, umbrella way down my back with the distraction of all of the L-ness of it.
8. Our bodies pressed together
9. Our humor that day
10. The art. Even the art. And how I learned/learn form him
11. The, his words, “greater sense of intimacy” with which he now felt comfortable communicating.
12. Our increased phone calls.
13. Me getting smart enough to finally agree to not wait *two * weeks ‘til our next meeting.
14. The two-museums day.
15. And ending up at the 1st-time museum again.
16. Two glasses of different wine/sharing.
17. Romance.
18. Talking.
19. The live music.
20. Reading the French picture book!
21. Me caressing his arm.
22. Our kisses (that is a theme here: )
23. Us making out in the car while waiting for my “driver.”
24. Last week, and our planned sleepover!
25. Meeting at that place and him having arranged for all my allergy needs to have attention
26. Him being so tender about my awkward, uncomfortable initial meeting with Jo
27. Our walk through his childhood neighborhood.
28. I saw his house!
29. He shared stories with me
30. The church. With the stained glass window donated by L’s dad.
31. That he shared that with me.
32. And more stories, like his 3rd-grade detention one.
33. And L. listens when I talk.
34. And our dinner, my birthday dinner with dear L, and his good friends, S and Jo. And I wound up loving her and liking them both. And had a wonderful time!
35. And L – my dear L – is comfortable being affectionate at the table.
36. And his wheedling our way in – to that romantic table for two by the window for our wines, and the sharing of them with the water sips in-between. I’ve never done that with anyone before.
37. Us agreeing today to keep some things just between us.
38. There’s an us!
39. And we didn’t specify what things. And that’s good. Because all is fine and well.
40. And us being driven back to L’s house last Sat by S and Jo
41. Me – laying back with my legs on my L, and him loving my lacy stockinged feet
42. And massaging and sort of deep-caressing them. I’ve never had that before either!
43. And the humming of the sitcom theme songs from our youths, and guessing – mostly him humming and me guessing.
44. And laughing…!
45. Then Jo and S joining in too. And here I was, caressing and/or being caressed, as always, by my dear L, humming and guessing and laughing. Me! Gleeful and giddy – IN A TUNNEL!
46. And when we go back. L sharing his house with me.
47. And his memories
48. And his photos
49. And I think even, his feelings.
50. And us getting through the one awkward photo-album moment.
51. And his open-mindedness.
52. And us going to bed. Together.
53. And him agreeing to change in another room.
54. And us having lovely romantic and sexual time in bed that evening.
55. And me falling asleep WITH L. As I had wanted to so many times!
56. He had to leave the bed, but at least I had some of that time.
57. And the next morning. Oh. Romping on the bed with romance and sweetness but also hotness and sexuality. Wow.
58. And him driving me home and not coming in, as per our agreement, so as not to make me uncomfortable.
59. And our talks this week. Yet another level of closeness.
60. And the *hysterical * laughter we’ve had this past week!
61. And my L. agreeing to take the hiv test.
62. And at least to using a condom until.
63. And last night. Getting to use not only my hand, as last time, but my mouth on him. He has a beautiful penis.
64. And a beautiful body.
65. And I think we have a way to have intercourse soon. And I am so happy about that. I will do anything for him. And enjoy every minute of it.
66. Yesterday, him standing outside as I arrived.
67. Taking in my bags.
68. Us making out.
69. Then going out. Him showing me around that fabulous place.
70. And meeting S and Jo again for a meal. And having an even deeper nice time. Talking about spirituality, yoga, headaches, school, nursing, Louis’ so-clean bathrooms…all the while my rose-patterned lace stockinged feet playing their way around his legs and, um, lap.
71. And his hands intertwining with them.
72. And our going home. Yes, this time it felt not like going ‘back to his house,” but like going “home.”
73. That bedroom. That haven he has created. Luxurious. And I’m allowed – and even desired – and even invited into it! With him!
74. Our time in the office last night. Me on my back on the floor with him reading his unbelievably fantastic published reviews to me, two of them!
75. Him lying on me again. Oh that’s such magic whenever he does that.
76. Then us moving into the bedroom
77. And all those lovelies we shared.
78. And falling asleep in each other’s arms.
79. Waking up without him there was : ( but I went down and lay on the loveseat for a while, so I’d be near him. I am grateful that I was near him.
80. And – that I went back up, got a bit of sleep, came back down, and he took me back up.
81. Oh, my God, my L. gave me the most amazing sexual experience. The. Most. Amazing.
82. When he said, “I love doing that to you.” And I said, “I love you doing it too.” And that brilliant man said, “Then why don’t you let me?” Oh! Wonderful! What a response!
83. And my L. gave me pleasure, with intention. More than “just” physical.
84. And astonishing waves and waves.
85. And he called them, “bouquets of” – what did he call them? I’m so tired. “Bouquets of pleasure?” I loved what he called them.
86. And then an earth-shattering orgasm. Oh my God.
87. He said he wanted to learn me. And to please help him to and to be free to say…
88. And because L. is so safe for me, I was able to say. Like, higher and faster.
89. And he found everything I needed. And he brought me pleasure I can’t even describe. He brought me to ecstasy.
90. And on his way kissing back up my body, he got to my center and said, “I love you.” And I said it back. And I said, Thank you, over and over. And I love you, over and over. And I don’t care if that was too much and he needs to back up a little now. He can think of it as pillow talk. But I love him.
91. And we had two private museum tours. And in one the man recognized this beautiful Professor. And even when L. said his own name with the hand-shaking business, as they do, the young man called him Professor.
92. And L. repeated his first name, like, kind of a – no, you may call me L. And then last night L. referred, to me, to my funny remark, “Wow. *You’re * allowed to call him L. He makes *me * call him Professor.” I’m glad he liked that.
93. And my L. was able to go out with his friends last night, and I think eat well, and have a nice time.
94. And we talked for over 200 minutes last night. But my goodness, it didn’t feel it.
95. Our time flies.
96. L. felt my tingles. He brought me to such heights – of sex AND life – that my special parts and entire body literally, physically tingled for over an hour after the big O!
97. And he felt them! I was not outwardly trembling. Yet he felt it. There was one point when I felt a major hip one against him as we lay naked, talking, and just as I felt it – with no outward tremble – he mentioned that he felt it right from there! This is amazing.
98. My L. is taking me out with two other couples from him family next Sat.
99. My L. said he is in this for the long-term.
100. My L. accepts and appreciates me for who I am.

2 comments: