Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grats

Trying to do 100 without mentioning L,
I am grateful for these things:

1. That I got up at 3 and started working
2. That all the garbage is out
3. That there’ll be no rotting food in fridge or elsewhere when I leave
4. Thursday morning I leave!
5. I believe I shall a wonderful time!
6. And if some of it is difficult, as it may be, I will grow from that!
7. If that happens, I will not run from it, I will experience it and know that I am okay.
8. But I will not suffer! If I need support, I will take support.
9. I believe that for the first four days + one of travel = five days, I will contact no one. That will put me in a certain space.
10. Then I shall contact one or two people.
11. But Day 1, I shall send postcards.
12. M, for buying me that passport holder.
13. And the fun little watch.
14. Breath. Clean, deep breath this morning.
15. Jo, our computer teacher. She is a lovely human being.
16. And she has helped me personally
17. As well as with computers
18. When that door slammed last night, no one was in the house!
19. That I actually moved the car, at like 3am today(!) to make sure I got out the garbage from the back of the driveway. I’m proud of myself for that.
20. I’m grateful that I had a wonderful day with my students yesterday.
21. And that we started that wonderful project they love so much.
22. I had an *amazing * French lesson.
23. That I am emotionally accessible
24. And far braver than I’d every thought.
25. And far more cheerful too.
26. Literally, every day I am happier and happier.
27. I have things right now in my life that I love love love!
28. And things to look forward to too.
29. And they do NOT rely on J, or on ANY man!
30. French
31. Piano
32. Travel
33. My job
34. My home
35. Flowers
36. Swimming
37. Cousins
38. Girlfriends
39. Planting
40. Eating well
41. Long summer walks
42. Using my brain
43. Reiki
44. Meditation
45. Helping others; being of service
46. Laughter
47. And I know there are many wonderful things I haven’t even thought of!
48. I meditated with my students yesterday.
49. And will again today.
50. And yesterday, they were so good, that I actually got meditation out of it – not just giving to them!
51. Miss Anonymous
52. Birdie
53. JJ
54. Everyone who reads this
55. That I get to be totally myself here.
56. And more and more irl
57. That I am respected at work.
58. That I have earned that.
59. Smiles and laughter with my principal.
60. That I am intelligent
61. And capable
62. And much stronger than I ever was or thought I would be
63. And able to enjoy sexuality
64. And sunshine
65. And walking
66. And breezes
67. And lying in a comfy bed
68. That I think I will have my bed fixed soon
69. Dresses
70. Skirts
71. Cute outfits – with pants
72. Cute shoes
73. Good hair
74. Which I shall have colored and cut today
75. Meeting with Ma BEFORE school today. And she will help me.
76. Great food from hfs
77. God
78. Buddha
79. Community of Interbeing
80. Thich Nhat Hahn
81. G, who introduced me to Buddhism
82. And J, who introduced me to G.
83. The new people I’ve met,
84. and that they’ve liked me
85. and I them
86. Prayer
87. That I will meditate with my students again today
88. And let them use the pebbles. They love that.
89. That a girl in my class who really needs it (!) wrote in her journal yesterday, and shared aloud, that she does this every day now!
90. M. will text me (I text?! Wow) when she awakens and then she will call. And I will be here for her. She had a rough evening, but didn’t want to disturb my sleep, so she’ll do that.
91. I am closer to my female friends than ever. And I’ve *always * been close to my female friends.
92. I’m grateful THAT I’ve always had female friends and been close to them.
93. And for shampoo
94. And conditioner
95. And toothpaste
96. And floss
97. And my spirituality
98. And that I’m moving my body more lately too
99. And for sleep!
100. And eyesight!

No comments:

Post a Comment