Monday, March 19, 2012

Feelings

Gratefulness!
Happiness!
Hope!
Ecstasy!
Tiredness!
Looking forward to helping M. tonight, after her surgical procedure, and
happy to be able to help with her precious girls
and *hoping to get some sleep!*
Grateful for veggies!
And more weight loss!

Grateful for the influence my relationship with L. is having on my eating!

And that I'll have French lesson today!

*****not worried****** SO RARE!

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I am sexual
2. I am orgasmic
3. I am affectionate
4. I am able to have an open mind and learn and grow and change, like when M. pointed out - and it took great courage on her part - what I had been doing that could have sabotaged my relationship with dear L, or even hurt him.
5. I am funny

Thank you, God.

God, I offer my self to thee. To build with me and to do with me as thou wilt. Relieve me of the burden of self, that I may better do thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help, of they power, they love, and thy way of life. May I do thy will always. Amen.

God, please give me a good day. Thank you for life. Please help me use this day to help others. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment