Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel:

Fatigued
Coughy
Cold - like there's not enough hot liquid or heat on the earth for me

Happily anxious! I see L in a few hours. For an overnight visit. I can't wait for him! His touch, his kiss, our laughing together (unrelated to the touches and kisses lol), lying with him.
Hopefully tonight he'll be able to stay in bed longer. (Insomniac).
Hopefully tonight something else might be able to come around and stay around a little too: )

I'm a TINY bit nervous about the drive - about not going 70 mph because of my tire - but how to do that when everyone else will be

I'm almost frantic about getting this place cleaned and getting ready for London in time. Since I work all week, and sleep over L's once a weekend now (or he, here)...

I'm EXCITED ABOUT LIFE!
And THAT'S the big news!

Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. I am so overjoyed to hear you so happy and confident. I loved it yesterday when you said "If it's physical or psychological, he'll just have to deal with it or I'm out." Something like that. Anyway, I got chills. I can't imagine you saying something so strong a year or two ago. Before you would have found a way to blame yourself (ridiculous) and worried and fretted too much over something YOU CAN'T CONTROL. You've really grown....wow. Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete