Sunday, March 11, 2012

Grats

Yesterday, was out for birthday and did skip. Day before, did 100 M’s grats! But it’s hers, so didn’t feel quite right posting here.

I am grateful:

1. Driver yesterday
2. L being SO nice to me for my birthday
3. Friends Jo and S
4. The wonderful dinner at a place where I’ve wanted to eat for 5 years!
5. Vegan food
6. Vegan wine
7. Great waiter
8. Great conversation.
9. Confessing some of the really bad things from a certain situation, to M.
10. L. whispering comforts and gently rubbing my arm while I cried over something for a few seconds. So sweet
11. Facebook b’day wishes from cousin J
12. And cousin L
13. And Sh
14. And O, who made a card
15. And B
16. And Kr
17. And K
18. Lots or people
19. D and M gave me a gift certificate for a massage!
20. And M – M gave me a gorgeous piece of luggage! A large suitcase, with hanger thing at bottom, and compartments for feminine things like delicates and cosmetics. Oh, my gosh, it’s amazing. With the retractable wheels. Ann Klein. No leather or suede. Oh, I’m so grateful!
21. She and I have really become like *sisters * should be!
22. And the other night, on the phone, she said right before the end (and before I knew it was the end): “I love you so much, Lynn.” That felt so wonderful!
23. L, in my arms, speaking a hundred grats. of own this morning, me keeping count. I felt so – let in, so – helpful, so – honored, so – grateful for this amazing experience.
24. I was in a tunnel last night! The four of us in the car, me almost laying down in the back seat, the four of us humming theme songs from sitcoms when we were little, and guessing. I – who couldn’t get in an elevator under a year ago – was – in a *tunnel * and laughing and smiling and enjoying!!!! Zero fear! Just happiness!
25. I am grateful for amazing tantric like still kisses
26. I am grateful for fast moving kisses
27. And lip – well – lot of kisses
28. And different parts of body tongue and kisses
29. And having my body appreciated.
30. And appreciating it myself. Finally.
31. And vegan Caesar salad.
32. And being treated like a lady.
33. And tenderness.
34. And being treated like the goddess I am. I’m serious.
35. And light hand touches and arm touches and wrist touches and hair touches.
36. And breast massages on another person’s body.
37. Okay. I’ll stop. I am grateful that the restaurant that wasn’t open yet, and not ready, and did NOT want customers, let us in!
38. Into a cozy, romantic table in an alcove by the window.
39. For wine before dinner.
40. I am grateful that I liked Jo so much.
41. And that all understood stuff about my Buddhism.
42. And that Jo loves Thich Nhat Hahn
43. And that I have a French lesson tomorrow
44. I am grateful for L in my life
45. And that is sharing own life with me.
46. I am grateful for God
47. And for males and females
48. And for soap
49. And hand cream
50. And lip balm
51. And water. Always, water
52. And that I took my mother shopping today.
53. I’m grateful that I got to see the church window L’s father donated in the village church, in like, the 50’s. Special.
54. And the house where L. grew up.
55. And flatware
56. And cloth napkins
57. And napkin holders
58. And paper napkins too
59. And that M and her girls and her parents had such a great day yesterday
60. And today she took another big step toward her own freedom.
61. I am grateful that Ma has brought my mother some foods lately.
62. And that maybe I can so too again?
63. I’m grateful that I get to see T tomorrow!
64. And still so grateful for my new iPhone!
65. And that it’s white
66. And that it has the bright pink with some black, case
67. And that L was so concerned about my allergy yesterday.
68. And I got it taken care of.
69. And that I was able to be honest with L about my feelings about something that happened in the afternoon.
70. And for the sweet reaction.
71. And when something peeved me last night, I was able to show that.
72. And got a sincere apology (and yes, apology meaning won’t do that again).
73. That amazing tv I saw and heard today
74. The beautiful large peace lily plant I saw yesterday
75. My new and increased appreciation for classical music
76. Shuman’s Arabesque
77. And my new and increased appreciation for art.
78. That I gave my kids good days end of week.
79. And should be able to tomorrow, too.
80. Friends.
81. And that L. has good friends.
82. Goodness.
83. Good people.
84. I almost cannot believe I’ll be with Thich Nhat Hahn again so soon!
85. And that S wears a yarmulke, “…so that they will see they didn’t kill us.”
86. “Feminists”
87. The right to vote
88. That I think I actually gave that driver yesterday a fine time too. He was having fun trying to get me there on time, and getting a kick out of the whole thing: )
89. My paintings from the 3rd graders. Hanging right next to me in the den where I sit typing right now.
90. My Koko the Gorilla painting, in my l.r.
91. My MacKnight.
92. My fridge.
93. With the freezer on the bottom.
94. My years with J. Yes.
95. My freedom now.
96. Life.
97. Health.
98. A bit more weight loss: )
99. More exercise this past week! : )
100. Sex. Maybe soon I’ll get to have it.
101. Orgasms too.
102. Love.
103. Relationships.
104. Family.
105. Friends.
106. Students.
107. Their parents.
108. My principal.
109. Our amazing, dedicated Superintendent of Schools!
110. That I MAY be able to help – or at least encourage – S to get a job there. Our district needs people like that anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment