Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grats

I am grateful:

1. The beautiful cards I’ve already written L, to receive while I’m gone.
2. In under 24 hours, I leave for London!
3. J. called last night. He was very nice. (Friendly).
4. He is going to come by to get his mail.
5. He is also going to “check the house.” I do not feel I need this, but don’t mind him doing it.
6. And he is going to take care of my mail.
7. And – he is giving me 300 dollars to spend frivolously in England.
8. And – he is calling my mother every day for 9 days, so she’ll think we spoke and that I’m fine. Very very nice.
9. I had a dream about wanting, needing, loving him, the night BEFORE he called, and that was very uncomfortable. But I guess, for whatever reasons, my psyche just needed it…
10. M. I am so glad she is in my life.
11. And that she’s here for me.
12. And that I’m here for her.
13. Enough money to do this trip.
14. People at work, who have been so supportive, about my divorce.
15. L.
16. L. in my life.
17. L’s kisses. I have never experienced anything like them. Who could have known? How could I have known?
18. I’m so glad I held on. No matter what does or doesn’t come “of us,” I’m so glad I’ve had those kisses.
19. His brain frightens me. He knows so much. About physics, math, other sciences, art, music, history. And thinks so quickly. I could never keep up. And that makes me worry sometimes that he MUST sooner or later tire of me. But the gratitude is that he hasn’t (so far).
20. My introduction to the music of Shostakovich.
21. L. sharing his innermost feelings with me. Well, some of them. It’s a little soon for all.
22. I have my plane paperwork
23. And my retreat paperwork
24. And my hotel paperwork
25. And my suitcase
26. And a folder full of papers I need
27. And my passport
28. And my passport holder
29. I remember when I was shaking just about going to the post office for the passport! And here I am, going to London! By myself!
30. I’m so glad that it’s a TNH event. That will be so relaxing. And that the itinerary is what it is.
31. That L. makes me tingle.
32. That I gave that amazing, truly amazing Reiki last Sat night.
33. For me to feel like something negative was coming over me. But to gentle that aside and keep going.
34. And for him to tell me the next day, not knowing at all what I’d felt, that he felt his physical and emotional pain, in his words, “being pulled from me, pulled from me, pulled from me.” That is astonishing.
35. I am grateful for the power of all of this other dimension stuff.
36. And for the power that comes through my very hands.
37. And although I’m SO nervous that I’ll forget something, I’m so grateful. I *think * I *will * wind up on that plane, and in London, and at that hotel, and in my course.
38. And that I paid to make sure I’ll have a private bathroom.
39. And the retreat will have all vegan food.
40. And the rest of the time, I’ll have bars and there must be salad someplace, and I hear there’s a lot of inexpensive Indian food available.
41. That I talked with L. for a few minutes this morning.
42. And pretty much every morning (except Sundays) lately, M. calls me. Like between 3 and 5 am! : )
43. My online spiritual community.
44. Tr
45. B
46. Gl
47. M
48. O
49. My eyesight!
50. My hearing
51. My ability to speak. I remember the better part of 8 months when I couldn’t.
52. That I’m reading Helen Keller to the class.
53. And that they’re enjoying it so.
54. Healthy foods.
55. 9 days off coming!
56. Staring tomorrow!
57. Followed by two more, at home!
58. And part of those 2, with L: )
59. That a lot of the stuff of which I was so scared, is quite ordinary, actually.
60. And that ordinary people do these things “all the time.”
61. And that the people in the positions… know how to help “ordinary people” like me
62. And do so all the time
63. That I have been in elevators lately
64. And been okay
65. And been on bridges lately
66. And been okay
67. And been in tunnels lately
68. And been okay
69. That L was kind of my hero the other night when a door slammed in my house! It was the first time I’ve ever been afraid here! Except for the earthquake; having never been in one and not living in an “earthquake zone,” I had had no idea…
70. My little doggie, I miss her so. God bless her.
71. That I have sent her picture to 3 people now.
72. Prayer
73. God
74. The Universe
75. Universal goodness
76. That the universe is taking perfect care of me
77. Singing with the children
78. Flat Stanley
79. And how they love it!
80. That I’ve never gone crazy: )
81. A little red wine now and then
82. My piano
83. My little house
84. My job
85. That I can walk!
86. Access to plenty of fresh, clean water!
87. Peace, wherever there is peace.
88. Maybe a good day with students today! : )
89. Comfort. Every comfort I have. Like sofa
90. And other sofa
91. And loveseat
92. And chairs
93. And sunroom
94. And walking
95. And parks
96. My principal
97. Our superintendent of schools
98. Everyone who works and even “fights” (non-violently!) for education
99. Books
100. Libraries

1 comment: