Thursday, March 22, 2012

Feelings Work Today

I feel:

Wanted - L.
Playful - life
Relieved - my visit yesterday AND acceptance via divorce
Respected - work people
Amorous - L
Ready - for London, for relationship with L, for everything
Joyous -
Sensual -
Loving - all 3, L.
Hopeful - and more - life
Open - and relievedly so
Brave - to do the things I have to do
Sexy - L

Baffled - food stuff
Powerless - food stuff

Uncertain - L. Insecurities creeping in. Trying to keep them at bay
Bothered - the ickidy stuff I have to do
Delighted - L and this new aspect of my life, with him

Somewhat secure - somewhat

Worthy - because I am a really good person
Better - than before!
Alive - and loving it
Gleeful - like lighthearted and positively gleeful!
Supported - by L yesterday
Gratified - by it all
Welcomed - into L's home and bed, by him
Triumphant - over life's visisitudes
Awed - by being in love
Valued - by L and by friends
Trusting - in L. Mostly trusting, anyway.

Sacred - thank God.
Blessed - in countless ways. And very grateful.
Whole - because I am
Loved - by L. And by students
Welcoming - of L. And of this day. And of life
Fine - yay
Cheerful - Finally!
Free - no cheater, beater, user, stealer, addict in my house! AND Free to do what the fuck I want!
Amazed - at the magnificent twist in my life that is L. So grateful that I've met him.
Healthy - because I am. Lucky me!
Glorious - just glorious!
Empowered - to be able to be independent, and do all that is needed
Grateful - for such much!
Thrilled - about life. And about L.

5 Good Things about Me:

1. Compassion
2. Humor
3. Hair
4. Conscience
5. Openness

No comments:

Post a Comment